Saturday, December 25, 2010

Does'nt come to here Santa Claus?

"Merry Christmas"
"So I say that Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas, what?"
"Well, say something?"
"Pre-Christmas"

Today my daughter's language skills are truly amazing. Gibb too will respond well and received well. In addition to mom and dad may meotjjeokge. Suddenly, 'My daughter, you've grown so called' thinking will.

Semiye hit Christmas at home was hard and prepare to welcome the baby Jesus. But for my daughter's speech, fall within the ppangteojigo. , Did a story.


My daughter made in kindergarten, the Christmas celebration is a tree.

☞ Santa Claus does not need to prepare to receive gifts?
"Santa Claus gifts for Mom and Dad You've got complacent,"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm like that"

Mom would prepare semi-example to the socks. Hearing this, the gaze of a sudden my daughter. Santa Claus with a gift that is anjusil. Is motjusindago. So Mom and Dad will not have to prepare for the socks.

☞ Does'nt come to here Santa Claus?
"Santa Claus Does'nt come to here.  Why do you think I want to hear your thoughts"

Does'nt come to here she is Santa Claus is the story one by one basis. But the evidence is my own justification. Motohsilmanhapnida really. I wonder why.

☞ Snow melts, I can not turn off the sled?
"Why is Santa in a sleigh can not turn off your grandfather?"
"I do not know global warming?"
"What?"

Rudolph the deer but she never sled that station is not. Santa could not ride a sled that can come over to the gift. The reason is because of global warming. Global warming to melt snow in the northern hemisphere warms, snow country, even for well-off can not get off the sled.

☞ The chimney was gone could not come?
My daughter never get the Santa Claus is another reason. One of the recent building of the chimney is too small or that Santa Claus is not coming. Include a small chimney of a boiler that people just can not get to.

☞ Apartment did not have nameplates can not come?
Try to visit Santa Claus with presents and did not have nameplates had not come to that. Ahpateuen did not put every door nameplate of Santa Claus because of a similar structure to hetgalrindago.

☞ CCTV doene burden?
"Santa Claus is another reason why I'm motohsineun"
"What's that?"
"There's a CCTV ahpateuen. That the burden of CCTV that I'm Santa Claus"

Motohsineun why she is there is a Santa Claus. Include small oil boiler chimney chimney with presents to be able to come to that. CCTV throughout the apartment are full of barely afford to visit Santa Claus is said.

CCTV apartment management office to look at it de Santa was told by Mr. Budge is not.

☞ It's not natural?
'It's not natural motohsindaeyo? "
"What do you mean who did you say that?"
"I'm talking about kindergarten children. Friends do you know it"

My father my daughter to Santa's Land motohsineun is another reason. My father going to do with presents and Santa Land I ran to look natural it's not Santa Claus is a motohsindago. Your grandfather was a gift from Santa to check. But it's not natural, says not to use as a gift.

Wild homes is not also say the air is not natural. So Santa Claus is motohsindago It's not a natural. Santa Claus is said to like a natural. Children and adults in the world today and receive the story's been circulating, even absurd, yet was ashamed.

☞ The world of concentric pollution?
I speak to the media in recent natural children of the world's pollution is quickly discarded. On the other hand I do kids used to say was amazing and another on the other hand shy.

Adults should be ashamed of their children seemed to be. In particular, the children learn right in front of children in relation to the various actions to be careful. How you doing? Santa motohsil geotgatjyo really? What to say to a child is feasible.

☞My father can come to Santa,  land from the environment?
Santa should not polluting the environment, to my daughter My father was coming to land. Global warming is a problem with my daughter's imagination is stimulated. The apartment is the story of a bleak environment. Bad behavior is a story for adults.

Still hear the words of my daughter practicing is suddenly shy. After all is not unusual for adults because of the fault seems to never get Santa. How you doing? My father can come to Santa Land in such an environment would be the politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts